I have web app that needs to be tested using loadrunner.
Only need simple http post which simulates a user submitting an answer online consisting of a few bytes.
User has only about 20 seconds to submit his answer to a question. The earlier he submits, the higher the score. There are a series of questions.
I would like the script to support 30000 users and need to know the max it can support now.
You must have a test setup that can simulate 30000 SIMULTANEOUS users.
Tell me in PMB how you will do this:
1. Show me data on the maximum users per second your test setup will do. This may require data from mysql to list the number of mysql entries within 1 second.
2. How you will fit 30000 users into 20 seconds and record the submission time fairly.
3. Which loadrunner version you are using.
4. How many computers you have in the setup, and other setup details.
5. If you have other setup instead of loadrunner, please provide exact details