I need some Quality Assurance testing done on an application that provides extended functionality to salesforce.com. The tool allows [url removed, login to view] "Enterprise Edition" customers to update data in their CRM database as well as deduplicate contact and accounts.
The winning coder will provide at least 25hrs of QA work on the application checking all aspects of the toolset for various settings of the software and [url removed, login to view] account.
The winning coder must have:
1 Experience in using [url removed, login to view]
2. An understanding of all [url removed, login to view] objects
3. Experience in application testing
If you are not a [url removed, login to view] user do not bid on this project
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
You must be running Win2K or XP and have a fast connection to the internet.