· Your job is to test our new memory improvement software package
· Your testing needs to be thorough and smart. To do this job you need to be good at pushing software to it's limits, and testing the unexpected. The software is relatively simple. I have attached some screen shots so you can get an idea of the number of features.
· The testing should cover every feature of the software in a structured manner.
For the testing we only want the list of bugs in bullet point in a word document. I.e. we do NOT want any test plans delivered - only the list of bugs in a simple list in a word document.
Note: the software file size is quite large due to the fact that it has videos. You will therefore need a fast internet connection to download it.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.