We have an online survey that we need tested prior to it's official launch. The survey will consist of 75-100 questions. Some questions (around 20) are 'branching' questions, that is, how you answer that question determines which part of the survey you see after that.
* The target date for the survey testing is August 11, 2003. Testers should be prepared to test on August 10, 2003 if we get ahead of schedule, or on August 12, 2003 if we are late.
* The bid is for 500 completed surveys.
* The 500 completed surveys must execute each of the survey branches.
* Each question on the survey must be answered in order for the survey to count.
* All errors must be immediately reported by email to an address that will be provided.
* The testing must be completed within a 12 hours of the when the survey is ready for testing.
* Testers maybe required to sign an NDA prior to survey testing.
1) Each time a problem is found an email should be sent to an email address that will be provided. 2) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
Surveys should be tested on IE 5+ and Netscape 4.5+