I am looking for a QA tester that would be available to test our websites on an as-needed basis. Anytime one of our coders makes changes to our sites, we need someone to do overall testing of the sites. Previous QA testing experience is a requirement.
The process would be as follows:
1. Our coder makes changes or adds new features to a site.
2. Our coder gives instructions on what pages or features to test.
3. You, the QA tester, test the pages/features, and create a report/bug list using the format we provide.
Please respond with references (previous QA jobs), and **hourly rate information**.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).