I have a product that is essentially an IE Plugin that operates as a secure Password Manager.
I want to know if it installs and runs fine under **Windows 7**
**A) Installation Test**
Download and install on Windows 7
- this is a fully guided process
Create multiple users in the application
Use the application to create several web logon accounts, log on and make sure it works.
A brief few paragraphs on your experience with the application
- isstall process
- any points of confusion
- If it runs, a couple of screen shots to verify that
- If it does Not run, screen shots and describe what errors came up.
The App - [[url removed, login to view]]
The above will only take a short while to do I think. Perhaps an hour ?
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
IE 7 / 8