We are in need of software testers to participate in weekly projects involving Quality Assurance Testing and Consultancy services for a few major tech firms.
You will work remotely through Anydesk and connect to local machines to work on the projects. Testing will be done on desktop. Candidates will test software based on provided test cases which have all the expected results, and will simply mark on the test cases if the test passes or fails. No detailed end reports need to be submitted.
- Excellent testing skills with some experience in software testing is required
- Excellent understanding of written English is required
- Good bug report writing skills required if and when bugs are found in test case runs.
- Knowledge or experience in ecommerce and financial IT is a plus
- Knowledge of GSuite products is also a plus
- Knowledge of Arabic language is a plus & will give you access to more projects
- ITQSB certified testers will also be preferred, though not a requirement
- If you are physically located in the UAE, you can be assigned to more projects on mobile (iOS and/or Android)
You will be paid hourly for work on test cases. Payments for bugs are made separate from the hourly rate. Additionally, based on bug value, you will be provided bug bonuses if our end client determines that your bug is highly valuable, based on certain tiers. You can log your invoices for payment weekly, bi-weekly or monthly for aggregated payouts. Weekly workload is expected at 35-40 hours per week once fully trained
You are expected to be available between Mondays to Fridays in either one of two time slots mentioned below. Sometimes we have projects requiring availability on Saturdays and Sundays and you can join if interested. We are hiring two candidates for two shifts ideally.
Please note, if you commit to a shift you will have to be available anytime between that shift period. Timings start whenever the client begins the project within your time slot. Our weekly timings follow end client location timings, primarily in the US and Europe.
IMPORTANT FOR PROPOSALS:
1. Please MENTION IN GMT+4 TIMINGS which shift you will be available:
Slots are in GMT+4, so please convert to your local time zone. Slots are NOT indicative of fully paid shifts, but rather time slots to determine when you are available. The slots are:
TIME SLOT A - 08:00 AM to 17:00 PM GMT+4
TIME SLOT B - 18:00 PM to 03:00 AM GMT+4
BOTH (if you can be available for both)
2. All testing done are on confidential pre-release test builds so complete discretion of what you test is important. Please ACKNOWLEDGE this in your proposal.
3. Please mention if you meet any of the plus points mentioned under the Requirements section
37 freelancers estão ofertando em média $5/hora nesse trabalho
I am a tester with 2 years experience as a tester in banking project. I have good analytical skills with great testing skills. I am looking mainly for such testing jobs. I am a perfectionist when it comes to work.
I have thorough knowledge of Finance domain. Have worked closely with business users in various NBFCs. I can execute test cases keeping business user's perceptive in mind.
I am interested for this opportunity because I have relavient [login to view URL] more information please review my profile or reach out to me we will setup a meeting