The web application is a text-based research app. Guests and users are able to view various text in an outline format and verified users will be able to contribute wiki-style posts related to specific portions of the outline (using gem like gollum) and also leave comments relating to specific portions of the outline (using gem like thumbs_up).
Basic Feature List -
* A user can log in to his/her account.
* A user can edit the wiki for any portion of the outline.
* A user can post comments for any portion of the outline.
* A user can post comments to a wiki.
* A user will have a dashboard.
* A user can view his/her wiki edit's from the dashboard.
* A user can view his/her comments from the dashboard.
* A user or guest can browse the outline by titles and headings.
* A user or guest can search the outline by keyword.
* A user or guest can view the wikis for the outline.
* A user or guest can view the comments for the outline.
* A guest can register a user account.
* A history of the edits of the wiki is maintained
* An admin has a dashboard.
* An admin approves new users from the dashboard.
* An email is sent to the admin when a new user registers prompting him to approve the user.
* An admin can see recent wiki changes from the dashboard.
* An admin can rollback wiki changes.