Title: Text-based Gameplay Design
1. To create a gameplay (mini game) that can be played on AT LEAST SMS (text) messages
1. The gameplay must be multiplayer AND one vs. one (duel) type
2. The gameplay must playable on AT LEAST SMS (text) messages
3. The gameplay shall have a short play time. Meaning that both players can complete the gameplay/duel in less than 1 minute.
4. The gameplay should have very low possibility of a draw. For example, hand and scissors gameplay has a high chance of a draw, because it’s easy for both players to show the same item, say the stone.
5. You may imitate other existing gameplays as gameplay cannot be copyrighted
6. Your gameplay should not resemble too much like a gambling game, like guessing numbers on virtual dices.
Submission For Bid Must Include:
1. A general idea of the gameplay via Private Message
Winner of the Bid Must Eventually Submit:
1. Workflow of the gameplay. A general diagram of the gameplay
2. Flowchart of the gameplay. A detailed diagram of the gameplay with ALL possible outcomes.
3. Bill of materials (virtual materials). Examples are virtual items, virtual grid, etc.
Example of gameplays:
1. Guess the price of a game item. Player that guesses the closest price to the correct price wins. The item is described in text
2. Odds & Even
3. Guess the word. A word with jumbled letters is shown. Fastest player to guess the correct word wins.