site: [url removed, login to view]
Customize new STYLE BOOK theme to make it work and look good.
THINGS TO DO
Study our current site and make notes of the customized functions, widgets
Make sure to add all current custom widgets and functions to new theme files
- HEADER: Header has 728x90 and 468x60 banner ads.
- FOOTER: TOP 50 MOST READ ARTICLES. That is a custom script we wrote and added to the footer.
- HOME PAGE: Featured Columnist Slider. Takes from User Photo on Profile.
- ARTICLES PAGES: Below article 468x60 banner ad
- MOBILE SITE: This theme is responsive and has a mobile site. We just need to add a LOGO and Google Ads at the top.
There are more little things to do. But these are the highlights
* This site is live. So we need to customization on test and move to live site when completed.
* We also need to be flexible because current site functions may work better or differently on new theme.
So we need to flexible and ready to make adjust to make it all work even better than it does now.
Contact me and ask more questions if needed.