Loca Bikes is a European producer of artist designed bikes heading for its global launch in March 2015.
We are currently looking for an experienced 3d artist to prepare 3d models for our 3 products (bikes): Fixie, City Man Bike and City Lady Bike.
The goal is to prepare very realistic 3d models including detailed textures of all bike parts like saddle, crankset, tires, rims, chain etc. Thanks to the models the customers should be able to see exactly how their unique bike is going to look like before it is even painted and assembled.
Altogether 11 different models will be needed since Fixie and City Man Bike will be available in 4 different sizes and Lady city bike will be available in 3 sizes. The differences between the sizes will be minor (from the 3d modeling perspective) so we assess that one extra size is just 10% extra effort.
Moreover, the bike parts will be 90% the same across 3 different bike models and across different sizes of each bike models so there is no need to prepare different part models and textures for each of the bikes separately.
Requirements for the job:
1. Convincing portfolio and experience
2. Fluent English and high communication skills
3. Commitment and focus on quality
4. Being able to do the job by max December 20th
What we offer:
1. Money of course:)
2. Well prepared project. We will provide technical drawings, parts pictures and all other materials that are needed for doing the job on time.
3. Further jobs or permanent cooperation, if the models satisfy our high quality standards
Looking forward to getting your offers.
Founder and CEO
Hi, I am professional 3d designer with certificates in Autodesk 3ds Max and Adobe Photoshop. Please check my profile and portfolio. For any other questions feel free to ask. Thanks
28 freelancers are bidding on average zł1938 for this job
Hi, I am experienced high poly generalist with huge vehicle portfolio(unfortunatelly no bikes yet;)) Also can speak polish Portfolio: [url removed, login to view]