i would like a small, very light flash thing on the front page of my website.
I would like it to be as generic as possible --it is a menu system --with 3 layers.
I would like this flash to have 2 chauffeurs and a business lady on the front..and the chauffeurs are pointing to the top level of the menu..that it is land rides, sea rides, and air rides. WHen a user clicks on any one of them, they will be shown a list of those type of rides.
I would like this menu/flash pic to read info from a ini file-it should read:
1. level of menu.
2. pic to be displayed.
3. text to be displayed under or above pic.
4. the url that they would be taken to after clicking the menu item..or a lower level menu that will be displayed if that is what the menu item refers to.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).