Hello there fellow developers, designers and animators, We (Vault Studios) are looking for a specialized weapon animator that can produce ultra high quality weapons and animations that are designed to be used for a military shooter simulator. Please keep in mind that we are looking for professional grade animations and textures that are up to date with this generation.
NOTE: PLEASE TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THAT THIS IS AN FPS PROJECT, AND ALL MODELS WILL BE MEANT FOR A FPS CAMERA PERSPECTIVE(References below).
References(PLEASE WATCH BEFORE ACCEPTING):
1. [url removed, login to view] (This is a very good example of detailed animation).
[url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view]
3. [url removed, login to view]
Notes before accepting this project:
* Animations won't be accepted unless they have all the necessary requirements.
* Weapon models have to mimic real dimensions.
* Weapon models need to have all necessary parts separated(such as the magazine, bolt, slide,iron sights, barrel).
For the hands we need a ultra resolution plane hand. No clothing just human flesh with some scar and blood detail. Please make sure all hand rigging is properly done and the scale of the hand to weapon ratio is realistic.
Now that you have gone through the requirements and are ready to know what items I need created, here you go.
1. C8 SFW Military Carbine rifle.
2. MP7A1 Submachine gun.
3. M1911 Tactical Pistol.
4. M40A1 Military sniper rifle.
5. Benelli M4 Shotgun.
6. KAR98K Bolt Action WW2 Rifle.
* Please include hands properly rigged and animated with all of the weapons.
Animations needed for each weapon:
1. Draw(Pulls the weapon out.)
3. Fire Last(when the bolt ejects, similar to when you run out of ammo in real life, the bolt opens).
4. Reload Regular(take the mag out first throw it, take a new mag put it in slap it).
5. Reload Quick Drop(take a mag out first then quickly eject the mag thats already in while putting the new one in).
6. Reload Empty(while the bolt is open, replace the magazine normally then slap the bolt release).
7. Reload Special(here try to do something fun and badass, he throws the magazine and catches it then puts it back in roughly for example, but still maintain realism, no magic!).
8. Slide/Bolt(Pull the slide, or bolt).
9. Inspect(look at the weapon).
10. Check magazine (takes the mag out to check it)
11. Crawl(move at a prone state).
12. Holster/hide(unequip the weapon).
13. Throw(throw the weapon).
That is all that is needed, thanks in advance. Kind Regards: Hamad Almannai(Senior programmer of Vault Studios).