The clip in [url removed, login to view] illustrates a robotic system for monitoring wine fermentation. the rightmost tanks have wine (the right one is "empty" to be able to see the robotic arm/rod within it) and the leftmost is a water tank for cleaning between tanks.
I need the attached clip upgraded or redone to include the following:
- show wine in the first tank and show grape skins (hardened cover) at the top of all 3 tanks
- the robotic arm has a "cup" at the bottom. it sucks in wine, degases it (should see bubbles leaving the cup) then waits a few seconds for the sensors to perform their reading at the right conditions.
- the sensor readings are displayed on a pc/tablet screen
- next the arm goes up, the wings open and it crushes the grape skins ("punch down" - this is displayed now with no skins)
- make the water tank transparent showing water.