This is a bid request out of pure curiosity... and because rentacoder is such a hub of talent... If I were to take side photos of my house (made of logs so it should be easy to use a lot of cylinders and a dark wood texture) could someone out there turn it into a professional 3D rendering that I could then use to reference planning landscaping and electrical needs from? This project is for the creation of a 3D Rendered version of my log house :). If you are interested just for the hell of it I'd be glad to send photos. I will however select someone who can do the HIGHEST quality rendering with windows, advanced textures, perhaps even a little shrubbery?
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Jul 13, 2008 11:11:01 PM:
Hi All, Very cool posts so far. here is a 360 view (panoramic) which includes the FRONT of the house (where the car is parked)... the barn does not need to be modeled :) And no I have no MAX files or models already done lol. I can get you high res photos of ANYTHING. Anyone who thinks they can do the landscaping too lol... nah that's not necessary :)
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Jul 13, 2008 11:11:20 PM:
[url removed, login to view]
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Jul 14, 2008 1:33:02 PM:
here is a sample panoramic (I know it is not what we need but it is the only photo I could find with short notice) for those of you who wanted to do a sample. [url removed, login to view]
3d software you chose.