I am an Indie developer that needs to improve my App store Game to improve downloads.
The game needs a 3D model of a character that I call "Ballman". He is a ball with feet, eyes and mouth that I have used in my game. The current model is 2D.
I need him into a 3D model and WITH arms. He must be able to:
- Running animation (running across screen - 16 frames)
- Stand and watch you (eyes blinking, breathing motion - 5 to 8 frames)
- Talk to you (mouth moving, breath motion - 5 to 8 frames)
- Make "PRRR"-sound mouth (lips vibrating - 3 to 5 frames)
- Throw a ball/object across screen (not towards you - 10 frames)
As long as you make the basic model in 3ds Max, the rest should be simple. Basic ballman animations must be rendered with the "ball" of his body at 300x300 pixels.
You can see the current 3D ballman in action here: [url removed, login to view]
- The 3ds Max model plus the above five animations in any image format.
If result looks good I will continue to use you to make more animations with this (and other) characters.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $157 for this job
hello! My name is Tuan Khoi. I'm 3d artist, I can do better 3d model, I can use wacom and can draw good textures. please see my profile, thanks!