We have an opportunity to become involved in 3D rendering of architect plans generated in Autocad. Our business is centred around graphic design and print-on-paper publishing. We don't wish to embark on the learning curve required to incorporate these skills into our own business, so we are looking for someone who can do this for us on a regular basis. A sample file is attached. The successful bidder(s) will render this file to 3D. Make it low res, place a red pattern behind it if you wish -- we will not use it for any job . . . it is simply a sample file.
1) From our supplied file, you will be required to provide a complete and fully-functional 3D image in mono, white fills, one we can export various views from a 3D viewing app as .wmf or similar.
2) Include a price for basic rendering, so we can evaluate that as well.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
4) Fast turnaround of individual jobs essential.
5) Final price for each job negotiated according to the complexity of the original drawing