A relatively easy but time consuming task: I need 45 technical drawings to be redrawn so they can be edited in future. I would suggest to use MS Visio but feel free to come up with another tool (e.g. CAD) which uses a common format if you think that would be a better choice.
Bids will only be accepted if you provide me a sample of one of the 45 drawings so I can assess the quality.
The following aspects are important:
- the provided files should allow for future editing
- the general style of the new drawings should be the same for the 45 different drawings. This style should be different from the current drawings (re-drawing necessary)
- the scale of the pictures is not crucial, meaning that the general proportions should be respected but not necessarily correspond with 100% accuracy to the original drawings.
- all functional details of the original drawings have to be present in the new drawings
- an element in the original drawing (e.g. pipe, wall, concrete structure...) should be 1 element in the new drawing. For example: you should use a cilindric shape object to represent a pipe in the drawing instead of individual lines
Again: provide a sample of one of the pictures as I will assign the work only based on that!
Feel free to request additional information.