We are planning to redo our common patio. We would like someone to help re-design the layout and create at least 5 renderings of the re-designed patio (view from south, east, west, north, and above). These can be computer generated or drawn by hand but they should be somewhat realistic. This would be a first draft and does not need to be exactly to scale but should provide us with a layout that is possible given our space constraints. The current deck is 31.5' x 16' (9.6m x 4.9m) at its widest points but the newly designed patio should be 31.5' x 21' (9.6m 6.4m). The stone wall on the south side should extend from the building by about 4' (1.2m) and can be straight or curved leading the east side of the patio. The patio should be built up with dirt to the same height that it is now (about 4' (1.2m)) to allow for an equipment vault under the patio. The re-design must include the following elements:
1) Ten person hot tub (rectangle) set into patio (see attached sample).
2) Fire table in a corner with seating along the stone wall (see attached sample).
3) Outdoor table with seating for six.
4) Grill with small prep area on one side.
5) Iron fencing on the east side (so people on the patio can look away from the building and toward the mountains) and the north side of the patio.
6) Stone wall (5' (1.5m) high) on the south side of the patio (see attached).
7) Stone type floor (this will be radient heat) (see attached).
The sample photos are only for sample, you do not have to use this exact item.
9 freelancers estão ofertando em média $143 para esse trabalho
Hello sir it is a pleasure for me to do this job .you can see some of my works at my portfolio https://www.freelancer.com/u/ahmedghorab40?w=f you will get the best price with high quality