Apple is an amazing place to work. Our busy environment calls for team members that are engaged, dedicated and talented. Our Producer for 3D modeling, is primarily responsible for being the internal group point of contact to handle the timelines and owns all schedules for 3D model creation and integration across various groups.
- You are responsible for the project schedule, helping with asset management and delivery of projects to multiple departments
- You will need to work alongside Technical Director and Pipeline leads (Modelers, Riggers, Look Development artists) with day to day artist management. That includes checking in on the progress of your artist pool and helping them gauge timing on their projects
- Assesses and scopes project needs from the beginning in terms of resources and deadlines
- Creation of assets and overall management of NIM pipeline tool
- You will work closely with Industrial Design group in acquiring the current status and elements needed for 3D pipeline production: Cad geometry, prototypes, samples, color swatches, material swatches; and tracking all these materials
- Schedules and handles in-house reference photography and turntable shoots for prototypes and samples - Schedules reviews with ID partners from asset development to creation
- Collect artwork from the Art graphics team on the latest information as it pertains to glyphs, etchings, fonts, logos.
- Regular communication with various teams to help gauge expectations of those awaiting our 3D assets. Including but not limited to: CPS, CPM, Packaging Ops, Photography team, MVP, Hardware art directors, Human Interface, Keynote, Campaign/Concept, Interactive, Product Marketing, Retail, Channel, etc.
- You ensure permissions and disclosures are set up for artists and contractors both for marcom launches as well as specific assets
- Running weekly meetings for both the immediate 3D team as well as client facing responsibilities You will also be required to work with our Technical Supervisor to establish a scalable 3D pipeline. We love to innovate so you’ll help to continue this by inputting on pipeline development as technology demands. You’ll be part of a team that participates in planning efforts and coordinating project schedules on a quarterly basis. Additionally, you will help to identify and evangelize new talent by assist with the recruiting effort.
Ideally you have a college degree and at least 7 years’ work experience in the creative and design field or the equivalent.
You have strong communication, writing, presentation, social and creative skills. You often work with external groups or departments. Because of that it is important that you collaborate well with different roles and levels in their organizations. You should be analytical and help to solve complex issues using artistic concepts and solutions. You should also be a self-starter and ready to deal with the sometimes ambiguous nature of project management.
We work typically within small teams under tight deadlines, so strong communication skills are required. As is coolness under deadline, resourcefulness, creativity in solving problems. You will also need to be dependable have attention to detail, and the ability to learn and cope with rapid change. Not least, the you are dedicated to Apple’s high levels of quality."
14 freelancers estão ofertando em média $51/hora nesse trabalho
Hi i can make 3d models on blender so i can help you with your project. I hope we can work you can look my portfolio from here: https://www.freelancer.com/u/gokyalvac