We need to make sure the models look realistic but remain as low poly as possible below are some specifications from our developer:
- Work to be done in Maya and those Maya & PSD working files to be sent through with models. No 3D Max. Working PSD files can be 4098x4098 however we save down to 512x512 so they need to be optimised. Original texture to also be sent through.
- Texture maps are to be optimised because they will be saved down to a maximum 512x512
- Textures need to be square
- We can have bump maps on texture maps if required to assist in achieving realistic models
- Models to be low poly 3,000 vets max optimum under 1,000
- Single mesh / material for all surfaces with same reflective properties / quality, all accessing the same texture map for each model
- NO V-Ray or Metal Ray will be rendered in the game engine.
I have added the specifications of the models that need to be created.