simply, I want to transform HTML file which describe specific object to HTML file contains Graph, this graph describe object in understandable format .
- XML file describe specific object (this object usually connected to other objects) then simply transform this file to HTML using LODE service "[url removed, login to view]" note: usually use "OWLAPI" option.
- Output : HTML file contains graph. This graph like "Google knowledge graph"
describe object in manner understandable format to normal user not technical user.
1- parse HTML file generated from LODE service and transform to graph .
2- graph contains nodes , each nodes describe object and connected to each other using edges .
3- when normal user focus on node in HTML => show popup window which contains object description.
4- write on each edge relationship between nodes.
Example : shakespeare
[url removed, login to view]
then use LODE service :
[url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view]
- HTML file contains graph describe shakespeare.
- shakespeare has wife named "Anne hathaway" and has some plays.
- final graph contains 21 nodes and connected to each other using edges and each edge labeled by name of relation.
- when i focus node => show popup window with node information.
VIP note : the algorithm must handle all situations not for Shakespeare only or specific , and to test this algorithm I attached some .owl/.rdf files to test your application .