I have 27 google earth files, each containing about 15 tracks.
You need to open the files in google earth, you will see about 15 different tracks. You simple select each track, and save it out to the same folder, as KML files, so you end up with 15 files... i.e? ? [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], 3.kml....... [url removed, login to view]
OK, then you need open up the 2 spreadsheet I have attacheds, and enter some data into the database.
for each track, you will need to enter;
1) the number... eg 1, 2,3..... or 15
2) Stage name (from the orginal goole earth file)
3) track lenght (which you can get from this site <[url removed, login to view]>)
4) time of stage (which you get from the link above)
5) the start and finisih ordinates (which you can get from each kml file you have created) * The co-ordinate acutally need changed around so that the big number is first... eg?
? instead of
Ok, it may sound complicated, but it all data entry. I have attached sample file so you can have a look.
see high level for full details... attached are the sample files. There will be 26 further sets of these...