Using the data (excel file) provided in the zip file, you are required to answer the following questions:
Answer the following questions:
1. Provide 95% confidence interval estimate for the mean FS, WEF and WI for the population of 500 households based on your selected sample of 50 households.
2. Test the Hypothesis that population average FS = 3 against a suitable alternative at 5% level of significance. What can you conclude?
3. Estimate the following least square regression lines and explain the meaning of the y-intercept term and the slope;
(i) WEF on WI
(ii) WEF on FS
(iii) WEF on WI and FS
4. Construct confidence intervals for the slopes (in Q3 - i to iii) for n = 50. Explain the meaning of these confidence intervals and comment on your results about the width of the confidence intervals, if sample size increases.
5. In question 3 above, do the slopes in (i), (ii) and (iii) make sense? Why and why not? Justify your answer by analysing the results of Standard Errors (SE) of the estimates.
6. Find the values of the correlation coefficients and the coefficients of determination, and explain their meaning for the 50 pairs of:
(i) WI and WEF values (ii) WEF and FS values
7. In light of this exercise prepare a non-technical report explaining and linking all the parts.
In the end, I should receive 2 files:
1) SPSS file
2) Word document file answering the questions
That work which requires SPSS must be done in SPSS. When required, the relevant graph/information should be pasted in Microsoft Word in order to answer the question.
This is quite straightforward, I am doubtful it would cost more than $20.