Make your bid for 10 articles in English to be translated to Portuguese with ~500 words per article, to be delivered within 3-4 days.
I need the articles to be spinned (each sentence 2-3 times) and single words as well.
You can bid only for translation or only for spinning or for both.
In different subjects: writing, job searching, health, fitness, weight loss and more.
Please bid only if you agree with the following:
1. YOU ARE A TRUE PORTUGUESE LANGUAGE NATIVE with OUTSTANDING Portuguese language skills.
2. You are fluent in English.
3. You should be sending the articles on a daily basis.
4. Able to KEEP to deadlines.
5. Payments thru GAF and later thru paypal
6. Please only bid if you are in good health and have a reliable Internet connection.
7. Please only bid if you can start working on my project immediately.
8. Translate this sample paragraph in PM with your bid.
Lactose is the main carbohydrate or sugar found in milk, and in varying quantities in dairy products made from milk including yoghurt, ice cream, soft cheeses and butter. Lactose (milk sugar) intolerance results from an inability to digest lactose in the small intestine.
Back in the cave-days, the only time a person would ever ingest lactose would be when they were infants getting milk from their mothers. During their adult lives milk was never consumed. Only with the invention of agriculture has milk become readily available to adults. Lactose is unique in that only in milk does it exist as a free form, unattached to other molecules.
Please, serious bidders only !!!
20 freelancers estão ofertando em média $156 para este trabalho
I am most experienced translator and have lots of writing experience as well. My main field of translation is Human and Social Sciences, which means a wide vocabulary
I am Portuguese, and, therefor, native Portugal's Portuguese speaker. I am used to translating mainly manuals and software resources so the small 500 word texts won't be a problem.