1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
| **Dear coder**
I have a serious blog (12 years old with a lot of content and readers) in the Gaming niche I need some one who will login to the blog every day and post gaming related news, solutions etc with my guidance.
You would be given administrator permissions and you will have the power to totally control the blog.
The work is very simple after you get used to it.
1. Take related royalty free image (Source will be provided)
2. Write 400-450 post words according to the keywords I gave you.
3. The blog does not have an html editor so you have to write it in an html editor on your PC (I can give you a free one) and copy-paste the code.
4. Crop the image to upload and that's it.
I would need at least 2 posts a day (some times more some times less)
**This is a long term mission** so don't bid if you can't work for long term.
I have created a video and doc file to show you EXACTLY what to do - would be provided to bidders only.
Bid for 250 posts.