No filler, no fluff, just straight content.
These are the things that are not allowed:
- NO attempts to "Fluff" the size of the report
- NO double spacing
- NO 12 or 14 point point (10 point is needed here)
- NO 1-1/2" - 2" Margins
I am looking for someone to write a 20 page report that will show musicians how to use sites like [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], iTunes and others to their fullest extent and how to use other means (off line and online marketing and promotion) to PUSH their music sales on o these sites instead of just letting their music sit on them and collect virtual dust!
This is a very EASY project.
Things that ARE needed;
- I need you to showcase at least 3 examples of how some artist are successfully using the sites The more successful the better. Examples of success could be stuff like group xyz sold xxx copies of their CD in x days.. or group xyz received TV interviews or group xyz ended up getting signed as a result of using this method. They must be *Real* examples, nothing falsified.)
- I need mini chapters in the report and a table of contents.
- I need it to be step-by-step
- I need you to discuss the features and widgetts available.
- I need you to discuss how the sites can be used as a marketing tool
- Using pictures is ok, as long as you don't flood the report with them.
Please note that like I said previously, this is a VERY easy project for someone who knows what they are doing.
We will be giving this report away for free to struggling musicians, so please bid fairly as payment for this thing is coming out oy my personal $$
I cannot pay more then $125.00 or so for this
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).