I just had my science fiction book ('Negative Zero') translated from English to French. I have contracted with my translator through [url removed, login to view] and he seems to have done a great job, but I can't read French.
This Freelancer project is to review the French translation to determine any errors that need to be corrected and to give me an overview of the translation quality.
I want three things:
1. Some specific corrections I should ask my translator to make in the book (if any corrections are needed).
2. An overview of the general quality of the translation.
3. Specific corrections I should ask my translator to make in the book information (book title, tag line, author info, and book description).
I have two priorities:
1. Most importantly, I want the French version to be a quality story with quality writing, about the same quality as the English version (or better).
2. I want the French version to not contradict the English version (in important ways). Minor contradictions are acceptable as long as the plot is the same and the character's roles are the same and it is the same story overall.
Attached as files, please see the book information in English and French.
Also, I will attach the entire book documents, in French and in English once I have awarded the project to a freelancer. The word counts are 69788 words in French and 57777 words in English.
At my price range (about $500), you will not be able to study the entire book in detail. You will need to study sample portions or chapters throughout the book, and maybe skim additional portions. In your quote, please tell me your price, and the time it will take and what you plan to do for me. I am hoping for less than 19 days. I hope to have candidates certified in French and English, especially in French.
26 freelancers estão ofertando em média $421 para esse trabalho
Award winning french translation services of high quality by native translators at excellent prices by TransPerfect16. Best Regards Transperfect16