We have an English to Japanese Translation that will be ongoing for 2 months.
Every Thursday-Friday we will assign file(s) to translate and they will be due Sunday-Monday.
The contents are generally easy - mixed with SNS contents & news contents.
Each file consists of roughly 5,000-6,000 words (excluding repetitions, numbers, etc.)
The file will be shared with you in 1:1 message.
Each file has fixed price of USD 80.
Memsource Editor - we will guide you on how to download and use this program -it's very simple
1) The purpose of this project is to build a new AI translation solution - so Machine Translation, such as Google Translation, shall not be used for this project whatsoever (not even referring). This should be entirely "Human-Translated".
2) Your work should be translated exactly like source (no mistranslations or omissions)
3) Before delivering, run QA & Spell checks
4) All strings must be translated.
5) If you see any string in a different language than English and that you cannot translate please copy source to target
14 freelancers estão ofertando em média $84 para esse trabalho
Hello, Thank you, I'm very much interested in your project and would like to apply for the same. Please share the details with me in order to proceed with it. Thank you B. Regards Sam
Hi there, I'm in this job and will be finishing by Thursday evening. I don't have much experience of translation. But I will do my best and after finishing I will ask my partner for collecting.
I am a bilingual Japanese who is trustworthy. Will provide high quality of work. Never disappointed. Relevant Skills and Experience Received education in Japan and U.S. and attained US university degree.
Hi!I am BA degree holder in Japanese language and also I have completed deploma in Japanese language and completed Japanese Language proficiency tests.
Hi, my name is Junray. I studied Japanese Language for 3 years I am translating research papers, articles, blogs, and even write short stories and web novels in Japanese Language for 2 years now.