Native Serbian speakers are required. The selected translator would have the following task:
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- A project involving translating content of a medical website including pages, certain paragraphs and strings.
- Translation of the content of each given document/article. The translation should be done in high level Serbian paying attention to grammar and usage of vocabulary. The original article's meaning, high style, terminology and order of information presentation should be maintained when translating the content.
- High level of Serbian language proficiency and syntax should be applied. High style of expression and sentence structuring is needed as well as extensive opus of high level wording. All to be in line with the English grammar and linguistics.
- The original word count of the article, when translated must NOT be decreased.
- The font to be used is Arial 10, with single spacing.
- The content must not contain any hyperlinks.
- The subheadings of the articles should be in Heading 2 format.
- Each article is submitted as a separate word document as given.
- The titles of the documents should remain in English when submitting with the extension _RS at the end.
- The candidate may be given a sample article to test the skills and determine the best style of writing.
- The candidates may be asked to supply certain qualifications (ex: diploma or certificate) to confirm their skills and expertise in the given language.
Payment is based on a fixed price of $3.5 per 500 words.
The deadline for completing all of the awarded articles as part of this cycle is 08.10.2018 by 12.00 (noon) GMT +1.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Successive submission of articles would be much appreciated and encouraged due to a revision period upon submission.
By the deadline all articles should be submitted. Each article is given in a separate Word document and the translated articles should be returned as such.
Should you need some clarifications, please be my guest.
39 freelancers estão ofertando em média $935 para esse trabalho
PhD in Biomedicine, University teaching assistant, native Serbian speaker, academic writer highly proficient in medical and scientific English, detail-orientated and error-free.
Greetings, I'm interested in your project and I would like to know more details. Kindly leave a message so we can discuss the project. Thank you for your consideration.
Hello! My name is Milena and I am 20-year-old student. I was born in Serbia and have been living is Serbia my whole life. I will finish the work in time and it will be of great quality.
Dear Sir/Madam, I am a native Serbian speaker and a graduated philologist of General linguistics from University of Belgrade. I am responsible and fast. I look forward to working with you.