Hello, we're Uptempo Marketers. A reputable localization start-up based in Korea.
We have a large scale Chinese-Japanese, Japanese-Chinese translation project that is continuing until mid 2021.
The entire project will consist of several rounds.
Some rounds will be Translation, some will be MTPE.
What is MTPE?
The source is auto-translated content.
You will have to revise the translation so that it is accurate and natural.
Characteristics of Translation and/or MTPE Project:
* Corpus Parallel Translation and/or MTPE
* General contents such as news articles, SNS posts, etc.
* Very easy to access work. You will log in with your unique credential and translate/MTPE
* All-You-Can-Translate and/or MTPE
* Flexible (customized to your available) Schedule
* Starting date: Within 1 week
1. [Human Translation]
The purpose of this translation project is to improve an existing machine translation engine. Therefore, it is most important to provide "Human Translation".
You cannot use (or even refer to) any machine translations (Google Translation, Microsoft Translation, Yandex, etc.)
Accuracy, grammar, naturalness, punctuation, etc. are all important factors in this project. The quality must be good so that your translated data can actually "improve" an already existing machine engine.
* The most "exciting advantage" of this project is that the volume is so large that we allow you to "translate as much as you want". Plus, it will be continuing until mid-2021, so if your quality meets the client's standard, you will "always" have work to do which you can "freely select, when and how much to work on".
* The project has already started, and we're operating with a multiple of translators as we speak.
* You may either do CN-JP or JP-CN depending on which direction you'd like to apply for. If you're willing to apply for both directions please try out both CN-JP and JP-CN.
* If you are not a Japanese-native you must be completely bilingual (Japanese/Chinese) or must have certification of JLPT N1 or must be on par with that level.
* Preliminary rates: Rates will be fixed based on source, target, or sentence, but may be adjusted for each round. On average, with our language pairs that we've already started with, our linguists are earning about $50.00 - $150 per day according to the volume he/she is willing to work on.
* Please kindly note, the budget presented on the job post is just a placeholder based on a part time individual's monthly workload. The entire project is much larger.
* There is no sample test required for this round.
19 freelancers estão ofertando em média $916 nesse trabalho
I’m a native Chinese speaker and I got a master’s degree in Japanese. I have N1 certification and 3 years’ Chinese-Japanese,Japanese-Chinese translation experience.
I am a very professional translation. I am a very unique and excited meaning and the word I have the work professional translation for the same time
I can do my work I translate for many years. In schools, in international schools, in colleges.I can do my work I translate for many years. In schools, in international schools, in colleges.