I’m looking for a native speaker to proofread from English to Italian.
The method will be one MS Word document with tables.
It is 800 Words in English. You only have to translate the empty fields in the tables.
Please take care of the following:
- We need a fluent translation (not a word by word)
- Use an active writing style
- Write in B1 level (check google for explanation what B1 reading level is)
- Target is e-learning
- please include the exact same html code tags like < b > and < br > in the translation
- Some cells in the tables are grey. You can leave those as they are. They can function as a guide for the terms that are used in the rest of the translation.
Welcome to the training < b >Security Awareness - Phishing< / b >.< br >< br >In this training, you will learn what phishing is and you will learn about the different forms of phishing (by mail, by web and by phone).< br >< br >You will also learn how to reduce the risks of phishing.< br >< br >You have to finish all three chapters of the training to unlock the test.
18 freelancers estão ofertando em média $163/hora para esse trabalho
Hello!! I'm a native Italian speaker and reliable, accurate, experienced translator excellent. Quality, attention to details, and responsibility are the hallmarks of my activity. I look forward to hearing from you
Strong ability to do this job. Top Rated Legal Translator. I do this job since the year 2000. If you're interested in, please contact me asap to let me start immediately.
Dear Client, i'm a native italian, i have a B2 english certificate and i have experience about translations outside of freelancer.com. If you'll have some questions don't hesitate to send me a message. Carmen