Translate the user interface of Web Operating System [url removed, login to view] from English into Korean/Japanese/Portugese (we have interest in other languages too).
* Must be your mother tongue
* Excellent English
* Good Internet access
* Proven experience in professional translation
* Strong understanding of computing terms (say file, folder, task bar,...) - it is much preferable if you have used Windows in the language you are translating to
There are an estimated 600+ phrases and 6000 words to translate - you can see exactly by studying the black phrases only in the attached file [url removed, login to view] string samples.doc. Estimated 2-4 days work.
* [url removed, login to view] string [url removed, login to view] (only the black strings are to be translated - the rest is technical)
* [url removed, login to view] - translator PO and project [url removed, login to view]
In your bid please answer:
1. Is the language you are translating to your mother tongue
2. What translation projects have you done before
3. Do you use Windows in the target language
33 freelancers estão ofertando em média $173 para este trabalho
Hi I am a bilingual- Turkish English. I have worked in the IT industry and have been translating forever. Accurate and timely presentation of the project will be provided. Brook
i can translate ur strings into turkish very easily. My mother tongue is turkish , and english is also very well.. i have been working 5 years for it consulting.
Sir, my mother tongue is Turkish. I'm a student of Computer Engineering in Istanbul Commerce University and I can easily handle this job for I've been learning and teaching English for years.
My mother tongue is Turkish. I am a technical translator for more than 20 years. I have completed many projects in the past including civil projects carried out by USAF in Turkey. I use windows.
Native portuguese speaker from Brazil. I do the job for you in 4 days. I am a Certified Instrumental English Translator. My Windows is PT-BR. I can do the job for you for USD$ 175. Thank you for the offer.