Encerrado

Translate Something

We are expecting a project for which we would require your translation service.

The project details are:

Language pair: English to Latvian

Job Type: Translation

Domain: HR (Human Resource)/IT (90% content in excel sheets belongs to HR and remaining 10% belongs to IT)

Word-Count: Around 20,000 (around 15,000 non-repetitive & around 5000 repetitive words)

Kindly share your CV having relevant translation experience and share your updated CV as an attachment.

Waiting for your immediate revert.

Best regards,

Vipul Sharma

Habilidades: Tradução

Ver mais: translate service, translate latvian to english, cv for translation job, vipul sharma, translation latvian, translate english to latvian, latvian translation, latvian language, human resource project, Human Resource job, translate words excel, excel translate, english translate latvian, english latvian, latvian english, translation latvian english, excel pair, english latvian human translation, excel word count, latvian words, latvian translate, translate excel, translation job latvian, translate non public web page, 100 english words translate japanese words

Acerca do Empregador:
( 0 comentários ) Noida, India

ID do Projeto: #6842345

9 freelancers estão ofertando em média $565 para este trabalho

desource2012

Ready to work with you.I can assure you of my timeliness, quality and experience. I can start work immediately.

$736 USD in 10 dias
(662 Comentários)
8.4
benni25

Hello We are a translation & transcription agency established in Mauritius since 1998 and provide translations and transcriptions of various languages around the world. Our translators and transcribers are well expe Mais

$250 USD in 0 dias
(38 Comentários)
5.1
ivelinn

Hello! I am an experienced translator/ proofreader from Latvia. I am a native latvian with some IT and copywriting knowledges (SEO). I am very responsible and always trying to provide the best I can. Here you can s Mais

$666 USD in 30 dias
(5 Comentários)
3.2
NNTranslations

A proposal has not yet been provided

$555 USD in 10 dias
(6 Comentários)
3.0
bulbazaurs

Hello. Native Latvian at your service. I've been working on translation projects for several years. Feel free to browse my profile for project feedback. Kind regards,

$677 USD in 16 dias
(3 Comentários)
2.2
andriseljasans

Hi I am proffesional translator, working with Latvian/English translations for three [url removed, login to view] Freelancer site for me has just opened as new place with many opportunities, so I wold take the chance for this job!

$600 USD in 10 dias
(1 Comentário)
1.5
justinevernera

Dear Client, As an experienced and accurate EN-LV translator , I would be more than happy if you considered my candidacy. Please, see my profile, portfolio and client references and contact me as soon as possible. B Mais

$500 USD in 10 dias
(1 Comentário)
1.1
JorgeB07

A proposal has not yet been provided

$555 USD in 10 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0
Hieronymus80

Hello As Latvian is my native language and I have relevant practical expierience in fields You described in jobs description, I could do this job in high quality using most appropriate Latvian words not just automatic Mais

$550 USD in 6 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0