Job Title: Part-time job for Native Spanish/Portuguese Translator
1. Applicants should be NATIVE SPEAKERS.
2. University degree: a holder of a university degree is preferred, especially a journalism or translation degree.
3. At least 2 years of English to Spanish/Portuguese experience in translating. Translate a wide variety of materials . Mandarin language skills an asset in consideration.
4. Ability of proofreading 7000-8000 English words per day.
5. Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
.Trial is required.
.price: 0.016~0.02 USD / word
[Removed by [url removed, login to view] admin; exchanging of contact information is prohibited unless the project is already awarded.]
30 freelancers are bidding on average $1863 for this job
hello, i have a team of native Translators..i can offer you 100% manual and human translation...can you tell me please how many words are there in total? so that i can adjust my bid. Regards
Multilingual Translation Company. We have native professional translators/proofreaders to ensure excellent quality translations and guarantee 100% human translation without any risk of mistakes.