I am looking for experienced person to configure vyos virtual router on kvm to handle traffic from the Internet for virtualized servers.
- Configure vyos on kvm to connect to virtual and physical servers over virtual switch and physical network interfaces.
- There will be SIP server on kvm that accepts SIP traffic from the Internet. There will also be mail server and web server, also. All those are sharing 1 public static IP.
- Need to install GUI for vyos configuration.
- Must secure all those servers.
- I want to discuss well about how I want to have our server. I want to have some training about how to install and manage the servers.
If interested, please send me your CV (word format).
- Able to work timely, precisely, and completely manner.
- Being able to work as a team.
- Being able to lead himself or herself with good understanding of project goals.
- Good communication skills in English, including writing technical documents with good organization.
- Good sense of organizing and prioritizing work and programming.
- Good troubleshooting through analysis of code and data, identify system issues and concerns, and provide resolution.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent in relevant work experience.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Over 3 years of experience in the field.
- Age restriction: between 27 and 40.
- Required to record all ssh console log and send me everyday.