You must have a high knowledge of Unity and C# to apply for this project.
Watch this video to get an idea of the gameplay I want(Disable the sound)
[login to view URL]
The game must have all the features of the game you saw in the video plus the following:
• Allow the current level to be saved at any time with the S key.
◦ When reading the recorded gameplay(L key) the game must start the level exactly where the player was when he recorded. If the player dies further ahead, he can resume the level of the place where he was if he so wishes.
◦ When recording the game you must record the phase/status of all objects in the game.
• If the player solve the level he can save the full record to a file. This file can be reproduced by the game like the video you saw.
• Elevators will also operate horizontally. The block that lifts the elevator vertically will cease to exist.
• Allow the creation of levels from 1x1 to 128x128 and keep the FPS above 60.
• When design a new level, there must be an option to turn on/off/edit the visible area that the player can see when playing this particular level.
• Be compatible with Linux and PC
• Add support to be able to play with the keyboard and gamepad. Mouse is only used for UI and level editor.
• The level editor must be integrated into the game itself. Must be possible to test the level without leaving the level editor.
• Graphics for all screens will be added later to your work. Uses screen placeholders for all screens and menus.
• All game objects must have their own class.
• Enemy A and Enemy B who have different behaviors must be derived from the main class (Enemy).
◦ Example: A.I/Speed/Pathfind may be different from each other but they are identical for the rest. If I want to add a new enemy later to the game, it will be easy to implement it without having to change the existing code.
• The source code must be very well commented.
• Variables, class names, functions, etc ... must be C # Coding Standards and Naming Conventions. You must give a name that is easy to understand what it does/holds.
• The Unity project must be very well organized in folders
• You must use the latest stable Unity version.
Read the above text carefully before giving your price. If you have any questions please contact me first.
18 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1018 nesse trabalho
Dear, client. Thank you for your posting. I read your description and guarantee 100% success on your job. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks.