Hello, I need a quick project on Augmented Reality, for developing a Simple Learning App for Children's. The app needs to be developed in Android or UNITY (choice is yours). The basic idea is simple as attached in the Images below. there will be special Cards/MArkers with big Letters and shapes for 3 to 6-year-old children. as the Letter is scanned using AR, the Letter is pronounced, its relevant shape object is shown, in 3d or 2D. i.e A letter card is scanned, and onscreen an A with Apple is shown and pronounced.
the school is on a tight schedule so I require development in 10 days.
There will be 5 main exercises in the app. As the app starts, it will show these exercises:
1) Alphabets, 2) Numbers, 3) Shapes, 4) Colors, 5) Expressions(emoji).
The android APP will have minimum activities, with each the Cards/markers will be changed but the Interface can remain the same.
-Android app needs to have:
1. Splash screen, 2. Main Interface with these 5 exercises, 3. AR Camera showing the onscreen objects, with Sound, 3D or 2D illustrations, Letters, or shapes as in exercise.
- the interface needs to be colorful and attractive for children with colorful card (see sample, letter example [login to view URL])
- you will be required to provide the softcopy of the MArker/Card design as well for each exercise so it can be printed and published for distribution in school (Samples given).
- Can use 3D object(recommended) or 2D Illustrations
- Can use online free open source resources 3D objects,2D illustrations.
- Final deliverables will include
1) Android APK installable App (For play store)
2) Softcopy of Cards/MArkers in print-ready version
3) source Code of Project