I currently have two games in Unity 4.5.5 that are hosted on www.Wooglie.com. Their direct links are: [url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view]
I need the following changes made to both of them:
- Instead of being hosted on Wooglie I need them displayed on pages under my existing website so people can play them right then and there. I also need it so people can play them without first having to download Unity3D on their PCs. This would require hosting the games on my own server which is no problem. My website is designed in HTML with a Control Panel for editing.
- A multiplayer function on both virtual worlds so more than one person can explore them at a time. The characters or players are already created and each person will have the exact same character but just be in a different colour for differentiation. I don't need more than 20 players online at any time.
- An online chat function so players can touch other players and communicate via online chat that appears at the bottom right of the screen as a conversation between them,
- both virtual worlds are set out as grids of numbered plots and I would like it so the players can immediately be transported from where they are to another plot of their choosing by simply typing in the plot number (which appears in the top left of the screen) and then hitting ENTER to immediately go there,
- invisible walls for the edges of both worlds so the players do not go off the edges and fall forever (the plains beyond the worlds should preferably be in black and not dark blue, if possible)
Let me know if you have any questions or queries. Time is not a factor here but doing the project right and for an affordable price.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $322 for this job
Thank you for your invitation. Please discuss your project with me. I'd like to discuss about your project with you. Looking forward to your good response, soon. Best Regards. .