Purpose: Use C++ Strings and Vectors
1. Replace all char* in Lab3 with C++ 'string'
2. Replace all C character handling functions with their equivalent C++ string functions. See the in-class C++ string example for the replacement for STRTOK.
3. Replace other non-passenger pointers with C++ vector. For example, in the AirlineInfo class, replace the int* row with vector<int>. Leave the Passenger* pointers as pointers.
4. Retain the template Container as a base class.
5. Remove MEMTRACKER as it currently can't handle C++ strings.