Yara is looking for a Senior UX Designer in Americas.
The main focus of this role is to concept and measure the business outcomes/contribution of ideas and business cases by using diverse types of mock-ups and digital prototypes.
*Key: Expertise in Workshop facilitation, Design Sprint facilitation, prototyping and usability testing
*Time zone: Americas
*Language: English (preferably native)
*Start date: immediate (November)
What type of designer we are looking for:
1. Experience in understanding the requirements of stakeholders and building prototypes from scratch
2. Experience facilitating Design Sprints or similar design-thinking workshops
3. Familiar with building something based on hypotheses
1. Exceptional skills in ideation, sketching, wireframing, user flow mapping and information architecture
2. Well-structured documentation and strong reasoning skills
3. Solid understanding of UX principles in multiple devices and platforms
4. Able to work with vague requirements and help bring clarity to a group of multidisciplinary stakeholders
5. Quick adaptation skills and iterative approach to design
Who you are:
*You have an outstanding portfolio that showcases a variety of projects, your creative process and final designs.
*You have proven experience in leading UX projects across the whole design process.
*Awareness in 2 or more of the following: Research, Visual Design, Interaction Design, Service Design.
*You have mastered UI design tools and are up-to-date with industry standards.
*You are able to articulate design decisions and communicate with your stakeholders and managers.
*You are open to receiving and providing constructive feedback.
*You are proactive and have an experimental mindset.
*You are aligned with our principles: customer-centric, lean, service-oriented architecture, self-motivated, and transparent.
About Digital Ag Solutions
Yara aims to be the crop nutrition company for the future and is leading the development of sustainable agriculture and digital tools to contribute to solving global agricultural challenges. We have a worldwide presence with sales teams in ~150 countries and around 17,000 employees.