We have launched a learning app, EduThrill, which has a mobile app and web app and we are looking to engage an external designer to assist with the overall UI/UX redesign of the app. The App enables users to prepare for competitive exams in a gamified manner. It is available on Android ([login to view URL]), iOS ([login to view URL]) and web ([login to view URL]). You could download the App on your smart phone to see the current implementation and UI.
We need a talented UI designer/HCI who can go over each and functionality and comeup with very good and interactive UI for both web and mobile apps. If the designer feels to modify the current flow to enhance the user experience, he is free to do so.
We would need to capture the functionality properly for feeds page, dashboard screen which captures the main elements for trending topics, summarized scoring, recieved challenges and videos that we have.
The other main screens that we need to design well are Game screens, topic screens, single category screen, results page and ranking screens.
• We would like to see modern, highly responsive, user friendly and attractive UI
• The app is targeted at students/youth so appropriate design decisions should be taken keeping the target audience and their habits in mind
• Everything you include on the page should serve some purpose or else remove it.
• Images you use should be crisp (resolution of images should be taken care of).
• The elements should be evenly spaced out and it should create a comforting equilibrium across the page.
• As part of submitting the bid, freelancers need to show two sample screens which is dashboard and feeds.
• Once the project is awarded, the IP of the design, images, details of colors, fonts etc. and related files would need to be transferred to us at the end of the project.