I've got 6 wordpress sites that are in serious need of cleanup and redesign.
Your tasks will be to:
1. Come up with a new template... I can have some new graphics created if needed.
2. Make sure the template follows the current best practices in SEO. (i.e. making good use of internal linking and internal anchor text...clean design...effective "link juice" spreading around the site.
3. There are article pages and other static pages that are on the site, but that are maintained outside of wordpress. I'd like your new design to be setup so we can paste them and maintain them inside of wordpress...so they show up in the right places automatically.
4. All permalinks must be maintained as the same links that they are currently. If we must do 301 redirects, we can...but I'd rather avoid this.
5. Upgrade the wordpress installation and all plugins.
You'll be placing this bid for ONE of the sites...and if it goes well, you'll do the other 5 sites as well as seperate projects.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.