Real Estate Analyst [Remote]
$15-25 USD / hora
Hey there! I'm looking for an experienced real estate analyst to provide us with property valuation services. We are looking for someone who has at least an intermediate level of expertise and has a strong track record of providing outstanding insight and analysis for their clients. No additional services are required beyond the property valuation analysis; we just need someone with the know-how and skillset to deliver exceptional results.
Reply back with "[RE Analyst]" in the subject line of your proposal.
I’m looking for someone who is detail-oriented, organized and able to work independently for this real estate opportunity. Your primary responsibility will be valuing real estate properties and building evidence to support your property valuation appraisal. If you love real estate analysis, this may be the position for you!
• This is not an entry-level position. You should have 1-2+ years professional experience in real estate, market research, or related fields.
• The role will perform informal property assessments, assessing residential and commercial properties to determine their market values.
• This is a part-time role, starting between 10-20 hours per month. This has the potential to quickly ramp up to 40-60 hours per month once a working relationship is established and with excellent results. How quickly you ramp up is solely dependent upon your results.
• Remote position, so you can work from anywhere during CST business hours. We communicate via email, Zoom, and phone.
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Accountable for collecting, analyzing, interpreting, and presenting complex market data related to appraisals from various sources
• Examine comparative market analysis reports and render valuation decisions
• Finalize official responses to property tax appeals
Knowledge & Skills
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills
• Strong analytical, writing, and communication skills
• Familiar with MLS (Multiple Listing Services) systems for real estate, Google Sheets, and Gmail
• Ability to manage multiple incoming requests, while ensuring they are relayed or handled at the appropriate time, in the necessary order
Education & Experience
• 1-2+ years professional experience in real estate, market research, or related field
• Must be a self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal oversight
• Trustworthy (you’ll handle sensitive information/data)
• Super attention to detail with minimal error
• English fluency
PLUS (but not required):
• Property Tax Consulting License or Real Estate Sales Agent License
• Education in finance, real estate, mathematics or business
• Native English speaker
ID do Projeto: #36711878
Sobre o projeto
20 freelancers estão ofertando em média $23/hora nesse trabalho
I have more than 3 years experience. I can do it very easily. Already I completed some projects like this. You can trust me and give the work without doubt. I am sure. You will be happy.
hi my name is ika. I am used to using excel. budgeting analyst, I have 9 years of experience in the budgeting field . My job desk specialist is quantity surveying