We are seeking 1 FPGA Design Engineer for our new product development.
FPGA Design Engineer Responsibilities:
• Completing implementation in RTL
• Ensuring robust and complete timing constraints
• Optimizing FPGA code to balance performance, area, power, complexity and timing
• Determining and executing development, integration, bring-up and test plans.
• Working closely with firmware and the development team during specification, development, Integration and Verification phases and deliver working FPGA design platforms
• Helping with migrating FPGA designs to ASICs.
FPGA Design Engineer Qualifications
• Strong RTL Development using Verilog, System Verilog, VHDL
• Familiarity with Xilinx & Intel FPGA tools (Quartus Prime Pro) for FPGA Design and implementation.
• Familiar with Structured ASIC
• Experience with FPGA timing constraints, timing analysis, clock domain crossing
• Understanding of PCIe specifications
• Experience with C programming language in embedded systems is a plus
• BS or MS in Electrical Engineering.
• 3 -5 years of FPGA design experience.
25 freelancers estão ofertando em média $37/hora para esse trabalho
hi i am an European freelancer having 5 years of experience on fpgas using VHDL and verilog. i designed RF telecommunications systems on fpgas. lets discuss the details
Hi,dear. I am a FPGA DESIGN ENGINEER. I have just checked your project description, I am able to complete this project. I am looking forward to your response. Thanks.