• A simple pedestrian crossing system is to be designed.
• A bespoke hardware interface to the DE0-nano board is to be designed. This interface is to use appropriate voltage levels suitable for the DE0-nano and should consist of the following: red, amber and green lights (to control the traffic), request to cross push buttons and indications to pedestrians on whether it is safe to cross. This may be constructed on breadboard if necessary.
• VHDL code is to be developed to control the crossing.
• Suitable delays are to be implemented so as to represent the relative delays in a ‘real’ system.
• A main timed system is to be the default condition.
after construction video should be sent across for confirmation that code works.
Dear sir I have more than 10 years experience in digital design using VHDL, please check my profile also please message me so that we can discuss Best regards