I need FSM diagram for this problem
you required to develop an elevator controller. The problem is limited to designing the internal buttons of an elevator and it is described below.
1. The number of served floors is at least six floors.
2. When the desired floor is selected, the elevator should move to this floor. This is indicated
by the direction, and the floor number display. A timer is used to simulate the elevator
movement where it takes two seconds to move between any consecutive floors.
3. A seven-segment display indicates the position of the elevator (the floor number).
4. The direction is indicated by two LEDs. When the elevator is stationary, the two direction
LEDs are off.
5. When the elevator reaches the desired floor, the elevator door should open. This is
simulated by an LED. The door will stay open till the next request is received.
6. In case of an elevator overload, the overload LED indicator should turn ON, and the elevator should not move until the overload situation is resolved. The overload condition is simulated by a switch.
6 freelancers estão ofertando em média $26 nesse trabalho
Hi, I'm good in designing FSM designs and having 1 year experience in designing these FSM. I can give you within 4 hours. You can contact me for the help. Have a good day!
Hi, I have 10+ exp in Verilog & VHDL coding & I can ensure that I can complete it on time. Please give me a chance to earn your trust. Looking forward to work with you! Thanks