Here is our YouTube Channel: [login to view URL]
We currently have over 15,500 subscribers worldwide and have amassed over 6.5 million views. As a channel we produce two types of videos, these are technology review based videos and "5 Best ..." videos.
I am hiring to find a new member to join the Tech Force team working on technology review videos as the video editor, to produce engaging videos for all future review based content being uploaded to the channel.
NOTE: Please complete the short task outlined at the bottom of the job description to be considered for the role. I will need you to do this so I can understand if you are good for the role.
NOTE: I am looking to pay $10 per video edited. However, depending on the quality of work you produce I may be able to negotiate a different price with you. I am looking for a long term editor who can join the team and work on one or two videos per week. Each video will be roughly 10 minutes in length and so shouldn't take too long to edit and add motion graphics/animations.
- Lots of Professional Motion graphics
- Audio and Video Syncing
- Basic Cutting and Joining
- Nice Animations and Transitions
- Export Final Video in 4K
- Include Copyright Free Background Music (Optional)
Example Video (this was edited by me, so I am looking for something better):
[login to view URL]
I will need you to produce videos similar to the one I have provided. All that will be given to you are the video clips and audio clips. You will then need to edit everything together to produce the final video.
Look at the example video to get an idea of how the final review should look. Please note, this is a very basic edit as it was done by myself, I do want more animations and clean motion graphics. If you look at videos produced by MKBHD or MrWhoseTheBoss, this is the type of level of content I am looking for.
------------------------------------------- SHORT TASK -------------------------------------------
- Task Folder - [login to view URL]
- Please produce a short edited video using the 3 audio clips I have provided. Each audio clip is numbered 4, 5 and 6. This is the order they go in.
- I have provided various video clips of the product so place the video clips over the audio and add motion graphics/animations. I have only provided a short segment of an actual video so you should be able to complete this task fairly quick as there are only 3 audio clips.
- In my videos I also use copyright free background music. You can use some music if you would like to, I feel it can be nice to include some music but you are the editor so it is partially your responsibility to create a video that attracts the viewer and keeps them watching and therefore it is your choice as to whether you decide to include music or not.
- You don't have to use all of the video footage, just select relevant clips and sync those clips with the audio. I would also like motion graphics, animations and smooth transitions to be added in.
- Please submit this short video edit as soon as you can as I will be hiring someone for this role within the next 3-7 days. It should be exported in 4K and shared with me. Thank you and good luck.
- Please write "DONE" at the start of your cover letter if you have got to this point of the job description, this will help me eliminate candidates who have not fully read the job description. Also ask any questions if you are unsure of anything.