We are in the final stages of development for an iPhone/Android app and require some video editing/video production to make the introductory video for our app.
See the website now (in draft) here: [url removed, login to view] (the current video is being pulled from here [url removed, login to view]).
We would like to modify the video [url removed, login to view] (we have to get permission to do this) to do the following things:
1. remove the current subtitles from the video. Change the subtitle "iSpy" to EyeSpy
2. Overlay the above video with something similar to this video [url removed, login to view], showing EyeSpy being used, similar to this video [url removed, login to view], with the music video still playing in the background
3. We would show the app identifying 4 items (a pair of shoes, a painting "Gustav Klimnt - This Kiss", some pillows from the camera roll (Marimekko Unikko pillows) and a dog).
4. Then after this, cut to "Download from the App Store now".
5. Then keep playing the rest of the music video.