VIDEO AND EDITING - 3 SHORT PROMO VIDEOS
We need to shoot and edit 3 video's for a gym facility. Below is a draft brief of what the job involves (it many change slightly). Please ONLY RESPOND if you live in Sydney and are able to actually shoot this in person.
Video footage 1 - Indoors: tour of the gym facility with some quality sweeping shots of the facility, video demonstrations of people being personal trained as well as classes, video of 3 different presenters presenting to an audience inside a conference room, video of 3 client testimonials saying a quick 10 sec comment about the gym
Video footage 2 - Outdoors: video talent walking from the beach to the gym (you will need appropriate sound equipment as the talent will be talking to camera outdoors), video an outdoor bootcamp and pilates class happening on the beach. We also have other video footage of our outdoor classes that you will need to use in the overall edit
* Note all of the above scenarios will be set up and not actual classes etc so they can be set up and shot quickly.
- Intro: We need to develop a brief 3 sec Intro using our logo
- Editing treatments: some simple supers and simple animation / cut affects will be required
- Music: will need to be added as appropriate (we can purchase this if required)
- Sound: will need to be mixed to ensure levels are even for talking to camera footage vs. other music sections.
- Editing deliverables:
1. 1 min Intro video (mix of indoor, outdoor, supers, music and client testimonials)
2. 1 min Classes video (mix of indoor, outdoor, supers, music and client testimonials)
3. 1 min Corporate video (mix of indoor, outdoor, different supers, music and lectures)
- Must be able to shoot on a location near Manly on a weekend in the next month
- Must have examples of you own previous videography and editing projects for our review
- All final video files must be small enough to load quickly on our website (via YouTube embed), while still maintaining a reasonable resolution (so you need to have a good understanding of how to balance these two requirements)
In your bid response, please advise the cost of the shoot day and the editing as separate amounts, but use the total as your full bid amount. Please include any equipment hire in your own costs. While we want a good quality video, we need it to be cost effective. This job would suit someone starting out who needs a good example for their show reel.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $625 for this job
Hi, I am professional graphic designer, video editor, 3D modeler and animator for more than 20 years. For more info and samples, check your PM. Best regards.